- Return Airfares ex- Auckland on Air New Zealand
- Return airport transfers
- 9 nights at the Edgewater Resort & Spa - Garden Superior Rooms or Villas incl Tropical Breakfast daily
- $150 Resort Credit per Superior room, $250 per Villa
- Access to all Resort watersport equipment and cultural activities
- Race entry for all 4 events ($200)
- T-Shirt, Photo, medal, post race snacks, Awards Dinner
- Transfers to the start line of races
- Choice of 3 packages: 5,7 or 9 nights
- Join a fun like-minded and 'Wild' group to travel with!
Held in September every year, this week is totally geared for the South Pacific holiday maker with a running addiction! 2017 marks the 40th Anniversary of this iconic event.
Rarotonga is a magnate attraction for the running enthusiast. Every year they host a full week of running events catering for the social, recreational and competitive runners. And those who enjoy white sand beaches, quiet lagoons and tropical hilly terrain in this unique and scenically beautiful environment.
The main event is the 31km round island road race, run or walk. But if you're not up for that - there is a 10km run or walk option instead. Then during the week, choose another event like the Local Fun Run, Hash House Harriers Birthday Run, Round Rock Teams Relay or the totally mad 8.5km Nutters Cross Island Run...which starts from the southern coast and heads over gnarly mountain ridges, across rugged valleys and riverbeds down to the Avatiu coastline. 5 separate Run Events over 7 days, join them all or just your favorites!.
CATEGORIES:Open Men & Open Women
Age Group entries
Run or Walk
Terms & Conditions - Booking Form
We are holding Flights and Room Allotments
- LIMITED SPACES - DONT MISS OUT!
Join like-minded people on another of our quality 'Event Holidays' combining some Pacific R&R with fun achievable challenges
Will I come back to race the RRRR? You bet I will! I highly recommend every runner put this on their Races-to-do-List. Running in a tropical paradise...it doesn't get any better than this!
Lesley Turner Hall, Woman's Winner 2012
Just a note to say a very big THANK YOU for your help in organising the trip for the Hamilton Marathon Clinic to Rarotonga last month. That was so much fun! And everyone really enjoyed their time away. Thanks for all your time and efforts. We are so pleased we found Wildside Travel in the beginning.
Carol and Colleen, Hamilton 2015